Goods In Operative
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Sector||Other - DistributionManufacturing - Production Op|
|Job Ref||Goods In Operative|
- On behalf of our client based in Nelson we are looking to recruit a goods in operative (6-2, 2-10) to work closely with the logistics and manufacturing teams to ensure the timely and accurate receipt and put away of raw materials, packaging materials and finished product.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurate receipt of raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods
- Put away product in accordance with company policies
- Maintenance of goods in documentation
- Assist the Logistics and Manufacturing team as required
- Ensure stock is stored in appropriate locations
- Conform to the site Health and Safety standards and policies
- Conform to the site hygiene standards and policies
PERSON SPECIFICATION (QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE)
FLT reach truck and counterbalance licences and experience
- High levels of attention to detail
- Good written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Sage 200 or SAP (preferred not essential)
- Flexible approach to working and an understanding of manufacturing industry
- Be capable of working as part of a team as well as
- Build strong relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Operate at all time in accordance to the company health and safety policy