Customer Support Administrator - Keighley
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Keighley, United Kingdom|
|Sector||Administration - Customer Service|
|Salary||£17000 - £18000/annum|
|Job Ref||Customer Support Administrator -|
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, must be flexible to comply with company needs
Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are delighted to be working with an award winning and specialist manufacturing company in their search for an experienced Customer Support Administrator.
This is an exciting, newly created role and the ideal candidate will have customer service experience and a proactive approach. You will liaise with both internal and external customers, providing support and advice where possible or escalating to the relevant person/department.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Provide support for internal and external customers via phone and email
- Logging all conversations and updates on the CRM system
- Escalating queries to the relevant person/department where necessary
- Follow up on escalated queries to ensure these are seen through
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered too
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a minimum of two years of customer services experience
- Be proactive, organised and hardworking
For more information please contact Vicky Fort
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.