Account Manager - Nelson
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Administration - Accounts|
|Salary||£22000 - £25000/annum|
|Job Ref||Account Manager - Nelson|
- Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are delighted to be working with a cutting-edge management solutions organisation in their search for an experienced Account Manager.
Established for almost twenty years and with an annual turnover of £15m this is an incredible opportunity to join a forward-thinking business who can offer an exceptional remuneration package and progression opportunities.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for developing key client accounts within the manufacturing sector, enhancing existing relationships to ensure clients are retained whilst identifying new commercial opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Acting as the first point of contact for key clients
- Manage and develop key client accounts
- Attend regular onsite client visits to fully understand their requirements
- Analyse client data to ascertain opportunities and to ensure results can be delivered
- Continually identify opportunities to further develop spend/activity
- Produce detailed reports for client review
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a minimum of two years sales experience within a commercial setting
- Have a proven track record of client portfolio management
- Be an exceptional relationship builder
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Be proactive, motivated and customer focused
For more information please contact Vicky Fort
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.