Internal Account Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Administration - AccountsAdministration - Account Manager|
|Job Ref||Internal Account Manager|
- Role: Internal Account Manager
Salary: £22,000 rising to £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am- 5pm with a 3:30pm finish on Friday’s
Benefits: 28 days holiday including bank holidays and free onsite parking
Tailor Made Sourcing are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading packaging organisation established over fifty years ago. Our client are seeking an experienced, dedicated and professional Internal Account Manager to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. The main focus of the role is to heavily support the sales and business development functions forming a team of three. Although the role will predominantly office based, local and national travel will be required occasionally.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Proactively generate own leads via cold calling new clients (based nationwide), networking and social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn
- Manage approximately 100 clients worth £500 - £700k, processing sales orders and working closely with the ‘New Product Development’ team to develop cross selling opportunities where possible
- Visit new and existing clients to develop opportunities (use of a Pool car will be provided as will overnight accommodation if required)
- Work closely with the Production and Planning department to ensure orders can be fulfilled in line with client expectations
- Input and regularly update client details on Sage
- Focus on ‘straight from stock’ sales orders
- Responsible for producing own quotes and pricing (margin) for self-generated clients
- Have experience in a similar role and will ideally be from a manufacturing background
- Be an excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Be efficient, articulate and process driven
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.