This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Manufacturing - Warehouse OpOther - Management|
|Salary||£28000 - £32000/annum|
|Job Ref||Warehouse Manager|
- Tailor Made Sourcing are delighted to be working with an exciting industry leading company based in London. Our client are seeking a Warehouse Manager to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and efficient running of their department. The ideal candidate will adopt a high standards approach and have the strength and experience to support the team to ensure continued success.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Managing a 25,000ft warehouse
- To support the Operations Manager
- Control all aspects of site security, H&S, welfare and facilities management
- Full ownership of Goods in, from supplier booking to delivery receipt, identification and reconciliation
- Maintaining cleanliness of the warehouse
- Ensuring all health and safety checks are carried out
- Managing permanent and temporary staff
- To support HR policies and procedures, ensuring new staff receive full training and ongoing development
The ideal candidate will;
- Must be flexible to comply with company needs
- Must hold a FLT licence, Reach Truck licence or Counter Balance licence
- Must be comfortable managing heaving goods
- Will have experience in distribution
If this role is of interest please contact Louisa
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.