|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||AdministrationAdministration - General AdminAdministration - ReceptionistAdministration - Customer Service|
|Salary||£18000 - £20000/annum|
|Job Ref||Inventory Coordinator|
- Tailor Made Sourcing are excited to be working exclusively with a leading company based near Preston, Lancashire. Our client is seeking an Inventory Coordinator to take charge of all things logistics and inventory related.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Responsible for monitoring stock control and back orders
- Completing stock takes
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and logistic suppliers
- Carrying out Health and Safety checks and compliance in the warehouse
- Dealing with returns, credits, returning of stock
- Communicating with all other departments to ensure smooth running of all internal teams
The ideal candidate;
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be competent using Excel
- Have experience in stock control/inventory (desirable)
- Have strong analytical skills
If this role is of interest, please contact Kayla Rinaldi
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.