Account Manager - Burnley
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Administration - General AdminAdministration - Customer ServiceAdministration - Accounts|
|Job Ref||Account Manager - Burnley|
- Hours: Monday to Friday- 8:30am- 5pm with a 3:30pm finish on Friday’s
Benefits: Discretionary bonus, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, free onsite parking and paid 30-minute lunch break
Tailor Made Sourcing are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading manufacturing company in their search for an Account Manager. Established for over thirty years and with a workforce of over 200, this hand on, exciting position offers genuine progression opportunities and a chance to be part of an exciting, thriving business.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a manufacturing background and they will be responsible for managing up to 20 UK and International accounts, worth in excess of £2m in spend. You will also work closely with the Planning, Projects and Accounts teams as well as the Senior Management Team.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Handling customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Manage approximately 20 accounts, UK and Internationally based, you will have two/three large accounts worth £500k - £1m in spend as well as medium and smaller spend clients
- Develop cross selling opportunities where possible to increase account activity across the board
- Providing quotations independently and with the support of the Projects team
- Monitoring stock quantity to ensure orders can be completed on time and to specification
- Process orders from existing clients using pre-created excel spreadsheets and Sage 50
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times to ensure repeat business is given
- Overseeing orders from conception through to delivery, ensuring customers are kept updated throughout the process
The ideal candidate will;
- Come from a manufacturing background
- Be customer focused, organised and trustworthy
- Have the ability to prioritise and to manage deadlines
- Be a fantastic team player
- Be a proactive self-starter with a desire to succeed
If this role is of interest please contact Vicky Fort
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.