|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Administration - Sales and ServiceAdministration - Customer ServiceAdministration - ReceptionistAdministration - General AdminAdministrationAdministration - AccountsAdministration - Stock ControlAdministration - PurchasingAdministration - HRAdministration - Account ManagerAdministration - AccountantAdministration - PayrollAdministration - Financial AdvisorAdministration - SolicitorAdministration - Translator|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000/annum|
|Job Ref||Senior Buyer|
- Tailor Made Sourcing are delighted to be working with an exciting industry leading manufacturing company based in Manchester. Our client who turnover £100m+ per annum are seeking a Senior Buyer to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a strong manufacturing background, a CIPS qualification and exceptional negotiation skills.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Work closely with the Purchasing Director to create and implement procurement strategies
- Work closely with other departments in the business to ensure consumer requirements can be met
- Negotiating prices with new and existing suppliers
- Attending offsite meetings with new and existing suppliers to further understand their offering and to negotiate better deals where possible
- Manage the performance of existing suppliers
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure suppliers adhere to existing regulations and service level agreements
The ideal candidate will;
- Be educated to degree level
- Be CIPS qualified or working towards this
- Have a minimum of 2 years of Procurement experience
- Be an exceptional negotiator
If this role is of interest please contact Louisa
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.