Sales Administrator - Exeter
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Exeter, United Kingdom|
|Sector||AdministrationAdministration - General AdminAdministration - Sales and Service|
|Job Ref||Sales Administrator - Exeter|
- Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner of a market leading and prestigious holiday lettings business based in Exeter. Our client are part of an international group and are seeking a talented Sales Administrator to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will ideally be from the travel industry and will be a dedicated sales administrator with a wealth of customer relations/management experience. Reporting into the Customer Services Manager, the successful candidate will manage a set of clients and be responsible for onboarding new properties into the portfolio.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Acting as the first point of contact for all clients/ property owners assisting with queries
- Onboarding new clients using the inhouse CRM system
- Tracking the progress of newly onboarded properties, ensuring the correct process is followed and all relevant documents are gathered
- Uploading property details onto the website, writing copy, editing images and obtaining sign off from the owner prior to publishing
- Conducting market research to ascertain competitor pricing and benchmarking this against existing prices
- Identifying ways to improve owner properties and presenting ideas to clients with a focus on; pricing, the removal of certain restrictions, promotions and improving property offering
- Experience within the travel or property industry
- Experience of using CRM systems
- GCSEs (A- C) in Maths and English
- High attention to detail
- Customer focussed
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful