A fantastic opportunity to join a growing & innovative Manufacturing Organisation, as a Quality Engineer, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
• Quality Management System updates following changes to procedures and work instructions.
• Provide statistical analysis to appropriate personnel regarding the quality of incoming components and final product quality.
• Work with sales, purchasing, and production, as well as liaising with component suppliers.
• Determine quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
• Perform necessary inspections to ensure training evaluation and process validation. • Participate in Notified Body audits where required.
• Identify new, or changes to existing processes and systems to improve effectivity and efficiency of the Quality system.
• Liaise with other departments (product development, marketing, regulatory affairs, operations) to ensure that requirements and expectations are managed and met.
• Contribute to the development and training of junior members of the team.
• Knowledge of continuous improvement and engineering techniques
• Proven knowledge of IS0 standards
• Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
• Excellent inter personal and organisational skills, in order to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across the business.
• Natural problem solving mind-set, and ability to multi task The Business
Advantages of working with this business;
• A growing, innovative Manufacturing organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base worldwide.
• Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
• They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
If this role is of interest please contact Mandy on (phone number removed)
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are currently recruiting for Quality Controler with immediate starts in the Thorne area.
To ensure Product Quality, Product Safety & Product Integrity of the Finished Product.
Product Quality, Monitoring &...